One guy's life

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Good List

As an antidote to my last post here is a list of things that are giving, or have recently given me a positive boost:

* 44 Scotland Street by Alexander McCall Smith - I've not finished it, but it's a good read

* The Journey by Amsterdam. A great cd, chock full of feel-good tunes

* The Ashes - Come on boys we can do it!

* The Cobblers have won 3 games on the trot including knocking QPR out of teh Carling cup

* My dahlias are f*cking amazing even if I do say so myself

* I am portrayed as a diy muppet but I did the loft boarding all by myself - and the house hasn't fallen down yet!

* I look like being a dead cert for the batting trophy for my Sunday cricket team

* LOST. I'm not entirely sure what is going on, but I like it

* The All Star Celebrity Cup (www.skyone.co.uk/allstarcup/). By the climax I really cared about whether Ronan Keeting and Damian Lewis could seal a win for the European celebs. And by jove they did!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gypsy said...

a DIY muppet? don'tlet yourself be labbelled such in the face of such success honey.

8:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page