One guy's life

Friday, January 06, 2006

Nothing much to say...

...I'm in a post Christmas slump :(

So I thought I'd post a couple of photo montages taken from my office. They were attempts to capture a beautiful sunset using my phone.

Click on th eimages to make them larger.







By way of explanation, the sunset is just slightly to the left of the Houses of Parliament. At the join between photo 1 and 2 you can just make out the London Eye. In the right hand frame you can see St Paul's Cathedral

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gypsy said...

I can so relate to post xmas slump. Carbohydrate crashing I'd be tempted to think (had my hand not been repeatedly dipped in a packet of ginger nuts). Thanks for visiting me, I've moved to http://preggersgoespop.blogspot.com/. Love the photos, have office envy.

xxxx

11:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page