One guy's life

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bizarre

After the seriousness of the last post I thought I'd just share this bizarre dream that I had the other night. Before you cry "Oh God there's nothing more boring than someone talking about their dreams" stop! There is nothing deep about this and its pretty short.

So a few days ago, 2 nuggets were buried in my mind.

Nugget 1 - I saw an advert on tv for a new version of Monopoly where the London properties have been changed as have their values.

Nugget 2 - I bought some Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Tesco.

When you add them together you get:

A dream whereby I buy the latest Monopoly which when I open it then morphs into a massive board that I have to walk around rather than moving a counter. To make things stranger, this game was on 2 levels. Level 1 was your standard board and level 2 was a Strawberry Cheesecake. For a while I just took this in my stride thinking it was an interesting innovation. And then eventually sanity prevailed and I realised it didn't make sense. At that point I woke up.

I am sure there is no deep Freudian meaning to it. But imagine, how cool would it be if it were true? If you got a giant strawberry cheesecake for winning at the end of 3 mind-numbing hours it would almost be worth playing!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Gypsy said...

Strawberries mean you have labia envy, monopoly board means you want to be a wife / homemaker?

6:19 pm

 
Blogger Gruff said...

Well there you go - off to the surgeon I hop.

6:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page