One guy's life

Thursday, June 30, 2005

NTL update

I rang NTL but this time went past the frontline muppets and straight to management. It turns out that as I told the guy I spoke to this morning, it was a fault in our area. It should be fixed by 1pm and there is no reason for me to take time off work on Monday.

The chap I spoke to this time was very critical of his colleague saying that based on the info I gave him, he'd handled my call incorrectly. Blimey - a mistake admitted!

Of course the proof of the pudding will be this evening when I try to watch Big Brother.

Talking of pudding - I am going for lunch at the Reform Club today with my predecessor as SU Prez. I'm dressed to the 9s and very excited - it's the nearest to the ruling elite I'll ever get. A full report will follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page