One guy's life

Friday, November 04, 2005

eye eye

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. In a sense .Yesterday i got contact lenses, and today I am freaking out everyone in the office - none of whom have ever seen me without my glasses (except for the 2 that have seen me in the shower - but that's another story).

So the journey in to work today was spent looking out of the train carriage (something I never do), appreciating a beautiful crisp late Autumn morning. All the while i am thinking is this better? I am sure everything looks sharper but in the middle/long distance (delete as applicable) is it a little bit dodgy?.

I know they are an improvement in terms of optical correction. The very nice Kiwi woman at Vision Express was very thorough. So I am sure that in a short space of time I will wonder what the problems were. I just hope that getting them in and out gets easier with practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page