One guy's life

Friday, February 24, 2006

Sod the rising sea levels....

...global warming is affecting me in a much worse way. here in the UK we have had a dry and mild Winter. As a consequence all of those evil little bugs that come out to play in Winter have been able to breed unchecked.

Pretty much everyone in our office has had the flu. I had it a couple of weeks ago and it was a nasty b'stard of an illness. Aches, a fever, coughing, sweats, shivers, headaches - the works. Then, having just got over that my beloved came down with what has been dubbed 'the winter vomiting virus'. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

It has been nearly a week and she seems to be over the worst which is great. But on the train this morning, jammed in like sardines I suddenly started to feel nauseous. A swift drink of evian allayed the danger. I made it all the way to work, and now I feel a little better, but I wonder whether I am now going to think myself ill.

So, positive healthy thoughts from now on, and I will try to supress and rumblings/gurglings from down below.

Curse you damned cfcs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page